Thursday, August 4, 2011

A little less talk, a lot more action

Not only similar to a great karaoke song, but a good mantra, inspired by yesterday's post.

It is funny how life works. Shortly after typing and posting yesterday's comments about my desire for action (action that will make me feel productive, action that makes a difference and inspires others to act), I got an email that may lead me to the opportunity to take part in all that I have been looking for. It may also require a significant sacrifice.

So what to do?

Make today's word action of course, and while the only step right now can be thought (as the opportunity is still in the works, and nowhere near definite right now) I can be preparing myself for action. Taking the little steps that could lead to a bigger one. And be thankful that my thoughts have been gearing me up for moments such as these.

No comments: